Tutoring and Teaching Assistants
We are looking for motivated students to be our teaching assistants and walk-in tutors.
- Courses that need Tutoring:
- CSCI-B 100/INFO-I 101
- CSCI-C 101/INFO-I 210
- CSCI-C 201/INFO-I 211
- CSCI-C 243
- INFO-I 308
- CSCI-A 201
- CSCI-A 106
- Hours are flexible.
- Great opportunity to help your peers and also for your resume.
- Download and complete the application
- Submit your completed application to the Department Adminstrative Assistant
Work study Employment
- Please check IU South Bend Career Services website for the department work-study student employment oppurtunities
- If you have questions or looking for positions, contact the Department Adminstrative Assistant
Indiana University South Bend
Northside Hall 301A
1700 Mishawaka Avenue
Phone: (574) 520-5521
Indiana University South Bend1700 Mishawaka Ave
South Bend, IN 46615